Hearing Impairment Support Agencies and Links
Doncaster Deaf Children’s Society (DDCS)
We are a Doncaster-based charity, affiliated with the NDCS.
- to bring deaf/HI children together to socialise
- to give parents of deaf/HI children a chance to meet/talk
- to organise events for all ages to enjoy
YOU CAN HELP!
Please complete our survey:
British Association of Teachers of the Deaf: www.batod.org.uk
• British Deaf Association: www.bda.org.uk
• Deaf Action (Scotland): www.deafaction.org
• Deaf Education through Listening and Talking: www.deafeducation.org.uk
• National Deaf Children's Society: www.ndcs.org.uk
• RNID (Royal National Institute for Deaf People): www.rnid.org.uk